<sShipName>_<sState>_<sEvent> (Information taken from HW2_Madstate.pdf)
- These must be the same as the names of the .ship files, but in all-caps.
- Normal Called when a ship is created.
- Open Called when a ship is in its open or "deployed" state.
- Closed Called when ships are no longer open or "deployed".
- CodeRed Called when a ship tries to fire its weapons.
- CodeGreen Called when a ship is finished firing its weapons (there’s a delay before this is called)
- ResourceStart The ship is about to start resourcing, this is called when it starts to get in position.
- ResourceDo The ship is in latch position and harvesting.
- ResourceEnd The ship has launched from the resource and is about to head back.
- RepairStart The ship is about to get in position to repair something.
- RepairDo The ship is in position and is starting to repair.
- RepairEnd The ship has finished repairs.
- DockPathOpen The animation linked dock path (set in the hod file) has been booked. The docking / launching ship will wait for this state to be set.
- DockPathClosed The animation linked dock path is now free.
- Launched The ship is fully launched.
- Docked The ship is on the final approach for docking.
- DefenseFieldActivate The defense field is trying to activate, the game logic will not start until this state is set.
- DefenseFieldDeActivate The defense field is no longer active.
- CloakFieldActivate Cloaking is trying to activate.
- CloakFieldDeactivate Cloaking has stopped.
- HyperspaceGateActivate Hyperspace gate is in position and trying to link with its pair.
- HyperspaceGateDeActivate Hyperspace gate has delinked.
- DoingFlightManeuver The ship is performing some kind of flight maneuver.
- CaptureActive The ship has started to capture the target.
- CaptureInActive The ship is not capturing anything.
- NIS00 Called by the NIS.
- NIS01 Called by the NIS.
- NIS02 Called by the NIS.
(Information taken from HW2_Madstate.pdf)
- OnSet Called when the specific state is set by the game code.
- OnPause Called when the animation associated with the state pauses.
- OnEnd Called when the animation associated with the state ends.