Tools & Utilities
- List of Tools A stickied thread at RelicNews.
- HW2 Modding Tools Archive The HW2 modding tools compiled as a single archive. [Currently a work in progress. -Mikail]
- RDN Tools Modding tools released by Relic Entertainment.
- List of Open Source Modding Tools
- BIG Utilities Utilities for creating and/or extracting files from ".big" files.
- Automation Automation for big file compression - Veltro
- Balcora Gate by Thought. Automatic translation of scripts. [Deprecated. Use CFLuaDC instead. -Mikail]
- LuaC4 Used to compile Lua scripts. It's part of the Lua 4.0.1 Win32 binary.
- Modified LuaC by Thought. Used to compile (or decompile?) scripts.
- Lua Decompiler (LuaDC) by Age2uN. Used to decompile compiled Lua scripts. [Deprecated. Use CFLuaDC instead. -Mikail]
- Batch LuaDC by Zatch. Batch-converts HW2 script files, based on Age2un's LuaDC.
- HW2 Pretty-Printer by Mikail. A pretty-printer for LUA 4 code.
- .Arciv Compiler by Mikail. Reads .arciv files generated by ModPackager and compiles the listed files using LuaC.
- CFLuaDC by 4E534B. A Lua decompiler.
- .Arciv Decompiler by Mikail. Reads .arciv files generated by ModPackager and decompiles the listed files using CFLuaDC.