- 01/19/06: New, smaller front page! :) -Mikail
- 01/19/06: The Variable Reference has been greatly expanded; and, there are 3 new Scope pages. -Mikail
- 01/16/06: Some progress has been made filling in gaps in the Function Reference. Sometime soon, I might make a new release of the downloadable, HTML Help version (to include the entirety of the Scripting Reference, as well). -Mikail
- 10/02/05: Banned more IPs (that were listed). -Thought. Please add pages that have spammed comments on this page. I will remove them.
- 05/02/05: Links now have rel=nofollow on them, to hopefully negate any further spammers in considering spamming this site. -Thought
- 06/30/05: I overhauled the front page, as well as the function/scope reference. The scope pages now list all the functions that are accessible within a scope. -Mikail
- 07/03/05 The pages for the undocumented gamerules still need to be removed. And, I'd like a copy of the wiki source so that I can make an HTML Help file. -Mikail
- 07/06/05: IPs banned. -Thought
- 02/13/05: Again fixed the front page... someone has to stop these n00bs from playing around and ban them - Evaders99
- 01/17/05: Banned the idiot who kept spamming the Wiki. -Thought
- 12/22/04: Moved to new server.
- 12/05/04: I have removed the Referrer functionality as it is being overly abused by spamsites. (25MB of referrers? Fucking idiots!) -Thought
- 11/04/04: Banned the idiot who nuked the front page. -Thought
- 04/27/04: I've created a list of functions and their error messages, here. It could be used to determine the missing function definitions. - Mikail
- 03/02/04: I (Thought) am beginning to delete function pages that meet this critera:
Is empty ("To be filled in later.") type page.
Is referenced on one of the Scope lists.
It has no comments.
- 03/01/04: Finished adding all the function definitions from the SCAR Reference. - Mikail
- 02/18/04: Once again this pace is publically editable, please keep to my format, and don't remove deleted data (like this ). - Thought
- 02/18/04: Upgraded the Wiki to a newer version. See Changes for more information. - Thought
- 02/10/04: I have made this page publically editable, feel free to update! - Thought